Monday, August 17, 2009

First Post

A few months ago, I attended Sex 2.0, an event held to discuss the state of sex, particularly in the media. I came away from the event with curiosity & enthusiasm for several sex-related topics. Over the past few months I've paid more attention to how sex is portrayed in the media. I decided to write this blog to try to add to the positive voices. As of right now, I plan to focus on and advocate for 3 topics:
  • Quality sex education
  • Sex workers' rights
  • Social normalization of Polyamory
There will probably be a lot of references to other media and maybe some references to individuals in my life. I plan to stay away from the details of my own sex life unless it becomes relevant. For the record, I am not a sex worker or sex educator, but I would be considered polyamorous by many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment